Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: ncaa 09

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_goldmember's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    There is a patch coming in the next couple of weeks, but I am suspect if all the problems will be fixed other than the roster issues.

    http://kotaku.com/5026972/ncaa-footb...ad-of-problems
    "Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." -Thomas Jefferson

  2. #22
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    Is this possible on PS3 or XBOX 360? Or is it for both systems? That's an awesome feature (being able to add your own MP3's).
    Officially retired

  3. #23
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    should be both
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member lpdVol's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2007
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    How much for the 360 game?

  5. #25
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    does the game have all the alternate uniforms for every team (except smaller schools?)

  6. #26
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    From what I have seen, yes. UT has Orange on White, Orange on Orange, and White on White, wish they would have put in the White on Orange though. There are quite a few, they may not have all but most. FSU has their Black on Black jerseys.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    Call me wierd but I would love to see some throwback jerseys on some teams. As bad as I hate FSU, I did like the black on black. I always told my dad that if designed right, black jerseys could look good on any team's uniforms

  8. #28
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    Speaking of black jerseys, there's rumor that Miami may wear a black jersey sometime this season. Could be simple rumor (i.e.--green helmet rumor every year), but could be something to it, I keep reading it on blogs whenever uniforms are mentioned.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    I agree, I would like to see some throwbacks too. I mean 3/4 sleeve and lether helmets throwback too, not just 70'S.

    I am glad Norton went to their all black uniforms, they are my favorite.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ncaa 09

    Ive heard USC is wearing a black jersey for their UVA game.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •